Friday, July 22, 2011

A New Thing

"See, I am doing a new thing!"
Isaiah 43:19


Today it really hit me!  My little girl is getting married in a week!  We spent the day together trying to get some last minute things done before the big day.  It seems like we have waited for this day to come for so long, and now it is only a week away.  Needless to say things will change in our lives.  It makes me sad at times to think of her "leaving" me, but I am so grateful that God brought a wonderful man into her life to support her and take care of her.  God is "doing a new thing!"   He works in our lives everyday.  A new thing could be a marriage, a divorce, an illness, loss of a job, anything that takes us out of our comfort zone. But what a comfort to know that He is there ALL THE TIME!  Let God do a new thing in your life, each and everyday!
Peace,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment