Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Title?

Well it looks like my blog is not living up to its title.  I have not written anything since Thursday.  Many excuses I guess.  But the truth is that I don't want to write something just to have a post, I want it to be meaningful to me and hopefully to someone else.   And so I won't write much tonight except that I am in the process of trying to live up to the title of this blog..Daily Following Him.  I must admit that I haven't spent much time in prayer or reading the Bible over the past few days as I would like.  But I have taken the time to stop and reflect on how blessed I am as I spent time with my girls this weekend.  God's grace is good, and His gifts are even better!  Thank you God for all of my gifts and thank you for loving me Daily!

Peace,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment